Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bright Blue and Orange




Click for larger/More detail

Can you tell I'm excited for Spring colors? Well, I am! For this look I started out with color #1 in the Sephora Block Buster Palette (08) it's a very bright aqua creme shadow. I went over that with the blue from HIP High Intensity Flashy. I layered and blended colors 2 and 3 over that to achieve some depth. In my crease is color #4, which is a dark greenish blue. The orange is from NYX Mosaic Powder blush in LOVE mixed with Hip High Intensity Flare. Below my brow bone is NYX Loose Pearl Shadow in Nude, while under my eye is color #1. My cheeks are blushed over with NYX Mosaic Blush in Love again and on my lips is a shimmery nude gloss from Sephora brand that no longer has a label, sorry! The liner is the same brandless/nameless gel pencil from Hot Topic applied with an angled brush. My mascara lately is Maybelline Colossal Mascara in black.


1 comment: