Monday, September 12, 2011

nice and bright

Tonight I decided to descend back into time and go for a very summery bright look.
When I was getting ready for the day earlier, as in around noon earlier, I primed my eyes using Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. Over my lid and a little way up into my crease, I used Mary Kay Eyesicle Eye Color in Island Bronze.

After that all most likely wore off is when I decided to go for this look. I mixed Clinique Touch Tint for Eyes in Lilac Frost with NYX Pearl Mania in Space to create a wet sticking ground for the powder shadow.


After I lined my eyes with the Clinique/NYX mixture in a cat-eye look, I patted over top with Urban Decay in Electric. I used Midnight Cowboy by UD in the inner corner of my eye.

NARS Voyage (sadly broken) was used in the outer corner/crease of my eye.

Without black liner on waterline.

I used the Teddy Bear palette by Clinique to fill my brows.

For extra highlights I used Benefit High Beam near my brow arches, on my cheeks and down the bridge of my nose.
The color on my lips is Cool Watermelon by Maybelline.

No comments:

Post a Comment